Rewards Points Game Schedule
10 pts/scanned Season Ticket
20 pts/scanned Season Ticket
Automatically earn an additional 5 bonus points per Season Ticket scanned
each match by scanning in at the gates before the scheduled kick-off time!
Rewards Program Available Prizes
|Current Prize Offerings||Points (per item)|
|Mystery Themed-Locomotive Warm Up Jersey||800 points|
|On-Field Photo with One (1) Locomotive Player||600 points|
|In Game Ozzy Seat Visit||600 points|
|2023 Promotional Giveaway Item (after giveaway game date)||600 points|
|Additional Two (2) WestStar Club Passes||375 points|
|Off-Season Locker Room Tour for 2||375 points|
|On-Field Warm Up Access for 2||375 points|
|Locomotive Past Season Novelty Soccer Ball||250 points|
|Past Season Promotional Giveaway Item (2022 Season or earlier)||250 points|
|Post-match Kicks on Goal for 4||250 points|
|Post-match Photo on the Pitch for 4||250 points|
|2023 Matchday Poster (after game date)||200 points|
|Past season Season Ticket Member bag||200 points|
|Past season Season Ticket Member scarf||200 points|
Locomotive Rewards Program FAQs
What are Rewards Points and how do I earn Rewards Points?
As a Locomotive Season Ticket Member, you have the exclusive opportunity to earn Rewards Points throughout the Season! Rewards Points can be redeemed for exciting prizes and experiences that are available to you as a Season Ticket Member. You will earn points by simply doing what you love to do – attend Locomotive matches! Every time you scan a ticket from your Season Ticket Membership into the corresponding match at Southwest University Park, you automatically earn Rewards Points based on the point schedule found at the top of this page.
How do I use my Rewards Points?
Throughout the season, you can use Rewards Points that you’ve accrued for exciting prizes and exclusive opportunities. All you have to do is notify your Account Executive when you would like to redeem Rewards Points for a prize or experience, and we will complete this process for you. Please note, all prizes are based on availability and prizes may rotate and be added or removed throughout the season.
How do I know how many Rewards Points I have?
To ensure that you are always in the know of exactly how many Rewards Points you have you can view your Rewards Points balance directly in your Online Ticket Account Manager. Once you login to your Online Ticket Account Manager, your Rewards Points balance will appear in the upper left-hand corner. Additionally, if you would like to know your Rewards Points total at any time you can call, email, or text your Account Executive or visit us at the Ticket Information Table at Section 112 on the concourse during matches.
Do you have other questions about the Locomotive Season Ticket Member Rewards Program?
If you have any questions about the Locomotive Season Ticket Member Rewards Program, we are here to help! In addition to contacting your Account Executive via call, text, or email, or visiting us at the Ticket Information Table at Section 112 during games there is another option. Simply text ‘REWARDS’ to (915) 666-2005 and we will contact you as soon as possible to answer all of your questions.
Locomotive Rewards Program Guidelines
- Rewards Points are accrued by scanning a ticket from your Season Ticket Membership into the corresponding match
- Rewards Points balances will be available during matches at the Ticket Information Table located at Section 112, by checking your Online Ticket Account Manager, or contacting your Account Executive
- Rewards Points are non-transferable to any other Season Ticket Member account or non-Season Ticket Member
- Rewards Points are redeemed through your Account Executive
- Rewards Points do not rollover to future seasons and expire at the end of each final regular season match
- Transferred, forwarded, or gifted tickets will accrue Rewards Points for the original Season Ticket Membership account holder
- Ticket exchanges do not accrue Rewards Points
- Rewards Points redemption is first come first serve and based on availability
- Prize offerings and point requirements for redemption are based on a per person (or item) basis
- All prize offerings are first come first serve, based on availability, and subject to change at any time
- Rules, regulations, and policies related to the Locomotive Season Ticket Member Rewards Program are subject to change at any time